Subaru Car Repair, Service, and Maintenance in Boise, Idaho
Larry H. Miller Subaru's professionally trained Subaru car repair technicians have the skills to get your vehicle into top condition. Our valued customers choose us because we properly diagnose and repair your Subaru the first time.
We service all makes and models!
As a Subaru Service Customer You Will:
- Easily be able to request appointments online
- Drop your Subaru off with 24 Hour Night Owl & Early Bird Drop Off
- Schedule Saturday Service Appointments (8am-5pm)
- Use our Local Shuttle Service (Available / Mon. thru Fri.)
- Have access to free loaner cars (for customers who purchased their Subaru from Larry H. Miller Subaru by appointment only)
- Be able to bring Rover along and relax in our pet-friendly waiting room and outdoor dog lounge
- Access our free customer Wi-Fi
Come to Larry Miller Subaru for any of your Subaru car repair and servicing needs. Don't risk the performance and well being of your car with anyone else. At Larry Miller Subaru we know cars inside and out. Our Boise dealership's car repair experts will get your vehicle serviced as quickly as possible. To expedite the process even more, please submit our online service appointment form. If you are coming in for our Express Service no appointment is needed! Find out more about our Express Service HERE.
If you're waiting for service, relax in our comfortable waiting area, with these available amenities:
- Comfortable waiting area, with complementary coffee and refreshments
- Complementary Wi-Fi available
- Plenty of charging stations for your electronic devices
- Children's play area
- On-site dog park
- Community garden
- Available Courtesy Cars
- Shuttle Service
| || || |
*Please note that most late model Subaru's require synthetic oil. Most other models qualify for the conventional pricing.
Maintaining the Performance of your Subaru
Here at Larry H. Miller Subaru we have made a considerable investment to ensure that your vehicle is properly serviced and you are completely satisfied with your Subaru ownership experience.
- Our service facility utilizes the latest equipment and Subaru special tools/diagnostic equipment.
- Our technicians are Subaru trained and certified on the latest Subaru technology advancements.
- We use only Genuine Subaru Parts which are exactly engineered and designed to fit your vehicle.
Performing routine vehicle maintenance will prolong the life of your Subaru, optimize fuel economy and result in a higher re-sale value. In order for us to help you maintain your Subaru in a manner that keeps it trouble-free and a pleasure to drive for many years to come, you should be aware of the maintenance intervals and requirements.
Listed here is the Larry H. Miller Subaru recommended maintenance schedule.
Our Service Manager Don Coatsworth
He says it's time for an oil change!